Monday, October 28, 2013

Planning and Appreciation~

There are several daily habits that I am in the process of getting rid of.  Caffeine, which I rely on heavily, has to go.  Chronic dehydration is something I suffer from, an easily remedied problem that I commit to reversing by simply drinking more water.  Television is a time suck that I look forward to largely eliminating by practicing my guitar and writing down my thoughts.  I have also been feeling mentally lethargic lately, and thankfully school starts today which will help invigorate my mind.  As many of you do, I use Monday as a day to make plans and start fresh.  As I look at my own progress over the last year I see many prolonged stays at the "Going To" resort.  But if I look among the weeds and within the cracks, I see progress and success and am proud of my own accomplishments.

That is all.  My hope for you is that you find the time to eat and enjoy real, naturally occurring food.  That you find enough water to nourish your body with and you drink it.  That you give your vitamins their vitamins and feel well and healthy because of it.  And, because I may run into you in an unexpected place and reach out to welcomely embrace you, please remember to wash your hands.  May your Monday be full of planning, and appreciation for where you are starting from.

Anna~

No comments:

Post a Comment