Sunday, November 17, 2013

Changes~

Thank you, readers and visitors alike, for tolerating my daily template changes.  Today I dropped the 'blogspot' from my name by purchasing my own domain and with that decision came a desire to move toward a more professional look.  I cannot say I am settled in just yet, for I cannot seem to find my 'brand' ...if you will.  My wonderful sister is kindly contemplating how to encompass me in an artistic photograph and until then I cannot say the look won't change.

Though the picture and layout may not be concrete, a few new tabs above are here to stay.  Now you can contact me directly without having to leave a published post.  You can also find out a bit more about me and my journey through health and wellness in the "About Me" tab.  I still have some additions to make to the content, but the tab allows you to know who is behind the writing.  Trusting the source is important; I hope as you get to know me and my background, my education, my intentions and my interests, you will trust me as your source for good health.

To the right you will see a search window which is not exactly functioning correctly.  I added it yesterday and directly after installation it worked beautifully.  This morning I redirected to my domain, and the search no longer functions within this blog.  The search does reveal answers from blogs I am linked to and from the web, however.  Feel free to search within the links; hopefully I will be able to figure out how to get my own blog to search within itself sooner than later.  Until then, use the labels just below  Plan.   Click whatever topic you would like to investigate further and all labeled posts will populate your screen.  (And if you know how to fix my little problem, I welcome your direction.  I am a bit illiterate when it comes to code.)

While you look around and leave your comments or suggestions, grab some real, delicious, naturally occurring food.  Make sure to wash it in with water, to give your vitamins their vitamins, and to remember to wash your hands.  I appreciate you stopping in to visit;  if you like what you read, please register via one of the many avenues to the right.   I always keep my information limited to five paragraphs or less.

Anna~

No comments:

Post a Comment