Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Take Just a Moment~

I can't imagine yesterday.  I can remember walking the shores of Rhode Island with the kids, examining sea shells, crab claws, and layers of shale.  I can remember traversing retaining walls and train tracks.  I can remember hiking around Melville Pond, watching the kids fearlessly leap over water falls and creep under fallen trees.  In the evening, the world was quiet as I challenged myself to another run while watching the sun set over Narragansett Bay.  Everything yesterday from memory was enjoyable.  Safe.  Satisfying.  Fearless.

I can't imagine any of those events ending in terror or explosions or chaos.  My thoughts and strength are with those who were affected by yesterday's unimaginable events in Boston.  What an incomprehensible world we live in...

Anna~

No comments:

Post a Comment