Friday, April 11, 2014

You've been Missed!

I met a woman this week who reminded me that I am an individual.  I love to write, I love to eat, I love to find out about nutritional things, I love to work out in my living room, and I love to contemplate for days before deciding or committing to any one thing.  I have been focusing on social media, business names, logos, headers, footers, and websites lately, none of which I love, but all of which has lead me right back to where I started: a desire to write about food, about nourishment, and about vitamins.

I have missed you, dear readers.  My priorities are now back in the correct order.  I will explain it further tomorrow, in five paragraphs or less.

Until then, eat real food, drink plenty of water, give your vitamins their vitamins, and, as always, remember to wash your hands!  And eat eggs!

Anna~

No comments:

Post a Comment