Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Wedding, a Party and a New Career!

I have a mind full of ideas and an unsupportive calendar; a very frustrating combination.  School will be up in a few short months and its time for me to leap out of the nest as a health coach.  My website is done but not quite public (www.nutritionalcadence.com will be redirected once I hit the 'publish' button); I have a Mail Chimp account set up in order to publish newsletters, but no audience to send it to; I even have an event topic to comprise and advertise, but for the next few weeks I am booked with other events.  I am bursting at the seems and ready to jump the gate.

First on the agenda, other than the list mentioned above, is clients.  Currently, I have very successful, very inspiring clients that teach me every day why I love this work and what I have yet to learn.  They are incredible, hard working, ready and willing participants in their own lives.  I work with my clients to discover an effective balance between stress, sleep, nourishment, nutrition, relationships and self care.  I have room on my calendar for 11 clients starting in July.

Next on the agenda is marketing.  I am a baby in the big world of business and, because of my lack of experience, I am looking to social media for marketing.  I have a Facebook page titled, Anna Burrill, Your Health Coach, that I plan on updating regularly;  my regular profile is also open to followers in case my audience wants to get to know me and my madness on more of a personal level.  My Newsletter, word of mouth and this blog will be my biggest advertisers.

Also, I am working on a series called "Assembling Your Elephant!"  You have all heard the story of the six blind men and the elephant, right?  Your health is much like the elephant in the story.  Health is not just food.  It is not just exercise.  It is not just time management, sleep and participating in the world around you.  Each of these parts deserve attention and effort, but if only one part is addressed, health cannot be had.  On Monday the assembly begins.

I have traveling coming up for a wedding at the end of the month and, this Friday, a party!  And then...  the beginning of a career!

You know what to do~

Anna

If you would like to learn how I can coach you toward your best health, contact me at anna.burrill@me.com.  You can also visit www.nutritionalcadence.com to learn more about my approach, my training and my mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment